Wednesday, August 17, 2022

The Best 1080 Ti Fortnite Fps Ideas

1080 Ti Fortnite Fps. Fortnite low fps on 3080 rtx6jan 2021jul 2021. Check out what gtx 1080 ti fortnite can reach a fram.

GTX 1080 Ti Fortnite Season 4 I All Settings 1080p YouTube
GTX 1080 Ti Fortnite Season 4 I All Settings 1080p YouTube from www.youtube.com

On low settings this configuration can achieve from 93.8 fps up to 235.6 fps , with average around 151.0 fps. On low settings nvidia geforce gtx 660 ti can achieve from 133.5 fps up to 161.3 fps , with average around 148.6 fps. My 2070 super preformed better in fortnite than my 3080 does.

GTX 1080 Ti Fortnite Season 4 I All Settings 1080p YouTube

However, when i turn all the settings to epic, i. I ran benchmarks in heaven and getting a average of 350 fps on ultra settings. Which is at high settings on 1080p performance. I play competative fortnite on all low settings and my fps stays below 200.

The Best 1080 Ti Fortnite Fps Ideas Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Lisa Carter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment